If your home or office already has a Wi-Fi network, we recommend that you add your DeltaMaker to that network, rather than have the printer create it's own access point. This option is available on all printers with the April 2015 version, or later, of the DeltaMaker firmware. This is a free software update.
To add your printer to an existing Wi-Fi network, please follow the procedure below:
1. Connect to your printer via the Wi-Fi access point or Ethernet.
2. Login to OctoPrint as the admin user.
3. Press the "Settings" button.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the list, and select "Network connection" on the left side of the window.
5. Locate the name of your home or office Wi-Fi network, on the right side of the window.
6. Press the "Connect" button to the right of your network name.
7. You will be asked to type the network password (twice). Please ensure that you type the password correctly; it will not be displayed as you type.
8. Press the "Confirm" button.
The printer will now try to join the Wi-Fi network you selected. If you were previously connected to the printer's access point, you should now join your home or office Wi-Fi network.
Please note that the network address of your printer will not be 192.168.10.1 when it is on your home or office Wi-Fi network. We recommend that you use Bonjour to allow you to access the printer by name (for example, http://deltamaker.local).